- 29 weeks: the size of an acorn squash, butternut squash, or some other form of squash depending on the book.
- Making some moves that make me seriously wondering what he’s up to in there. Also, ouch. Those bones are developed.
- Large and in charge. I’ve relocated my scale to the trash can, so I can only assume that I’m still gaining weight at an embarrassingly fast rate.
- Missing my feet. I assume that they are still there, though I haven’t been able to see them in weeks. I wonder if I can convince Angel to paint my toes for me?
Oh, the memories:
- Acid reflux is now just that: a memory. I asked the doctor what I can take and when she recommended some over the counter remedies I told her how excited I was and how bad I had been having it. She then responded with “Never mind, that’s not going to help you if it’s that bad. I’ll write you a prescription.” It’s life changing. It tasted like Mexican food and sleep and that’s exactly how I celebrated.
- My wedding rings still fit. I’m pretty sure those were locked up at week 27 with Lucas if my pregnancy brain reminds me correctly.
I’ve missed week 28 and nearly missed week 29 as well. This pregnancy is just flying by and I’m running out of time. I’m taking naps nearly every day now and it’s really sucking up my time to continue unpacking and cleaning the baby stuff from the basement. For a while there I was knocking items off of my list faster than I was adding them, but that is not the case any more. Mom, want to come back?
Maybe I’m just feeling like I have no energy because Angel and I have declared war on our 2 year old and his eating habits. All I have the energy to write on the matter is that we have a very stubborn little boy, who Angel says is “exactly like his mom.” In response to that, I threw myself on the floor, screamed, and then stormed out of the room with a pouty lip. My son is so not like me, I have no idea where he gets it.
That’s all I’m going to write today because there is some pineapple in my freezer that is calling my name to be made into a smoothie. Mmmmm, pineapple.